Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rinse and repeat.
It’s fucking tedious. Same shite from the same posters again and again. He played well and I’d be disappointed in him if he wasn’t pissed off to be subbed in a big game.
I’m made up we’ve got Jesus playing for us but I think his impact is seriously exaggerated by some in order for them to convince themselves he’s a better option than Aguero.

He makes so many great runs and at times his movement is unique.

However, of late many of those runs are down the left-hand side as he bears down on goal resulting in him having to shoot on his weaker left - usually straight at the keeper or side netting.

Against Swansea he scored doing the same but down the right-hand side and also put one narrowly wide.

I wonder why - are defenders ushering him the way he simply would rather not go?

It is rare now that he gets a one-on-one with any keeper due to being shackled by several defenders.

It's not rocket science guys. As the second half begun we were struggling a little, so pep made the change to press their defence more and give the midfield more support. Nothing to do with Sergio's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.