Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they accidentally uploaded it at 1 for a few minutes on the City app.

Hahahaha!

If I’m wrong, then fair play to him.

Still comes across as a bit Raggy for me though, as I can’t believe it’s actually true!

It'll be his age mate. He'll be a follower as opposed to a fan. Silva winning the league and the Aguero moment when he was like 10 years old, and he's chosen 21 too. Reckon its true.

It'll be his age mate. He'll be a follower as opposed to a fan. Silva winning the league and the Aguero moment when he was like 10 years old, and he's chosen 21 too. Reckon its true.

Yeah - I can see that would be true mate.

Players are different from fans in their ‘support’, and clearly have teams whose style they enjoy following - and would love to be part of.

I can see a player brought up at Barcelona potentially viewing City that way.

This. What is so unbelievable about a now 21 year old having an interest in a club that was playing some wonderful football and having big moments consistently since they were a kid interested in football. Putting aside whether Gomez himself actually said it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.