Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have been an impressionable 11 year old when 93:20 happened and when Silva was weaving his magic.. every chance he was a fan
And silva was winning a world cup for Spain. Silvas achievements for Spain were massive- not just from a trophies perspective but individual achievements with goals and assists. No doubt a young attacking midfielder (before he turned lb) would look to a player like Silva as a hero

Cos they read the papers, watch sky, bt and bbc. The negative media has definitely had a negative impact
Not from what I have seen.

My nephew is 8 and him and a lot of his mates are obsessed with City. We are one of the best teams on Fifa, we have partnerships with games like Robox and players like Grealish and Foden are poster boys for Nike etc.

They certainly aren't reading the stuff on Twitter from people like Delaney banging on about sportswashing.

They don't read papers, I doubt any of the negative media even registers with under 11 s and that's when they decide who they want to support.
Fair point about the youngsters but a lot of their parents despise us. We certainly ain’t many peoples second favourite team these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.