Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Some pitch invasions are joyful (at home to Birmingham in '99, Blackburn away, QPR) but if fans get on the pitch and surround players sooner or later there's going to be one nutter with a knife in his hand. Wigan were nearly as much out of order last night as Millwall have often been, Leeds, at least. But be honest, we've not been blameless before. Think back to when City were in the Third Division, if they'd played (say) Arsenal in their pomp in a Cup tie at Maine Road on a foul Monday night and sneaked a win against the run of play, there'd have been a fair few running on at the end happy to offer aggro to the gooners fans. Or if it had been the rags of that era who City had knocked out, I can think of some who'd have been up for giving Giggs or Beckham a slap - as one tried to do to Zola of all people when Chelsea relegated City at Maine Road that time.

Looks very friendly until that fucking sphincter makes a bee line for him and gets up close and personal. Fair fucks to the Wigan player for stepping in.
No stewards or plod anywhere to be seen. A recurring theme last night it would seem.

If this was Manchester United and Lukaku in this situation i think it's safe to say we would all be wishing he wasn't banned...

Some pitch invasions are joyful (at home to Birmingham in '99, Blackburn away, QPR) but if fans get on the pitch and surround players sooner or later there's going to be one nutter with a knife in his hand. Wigan were nearly as much out of order last night as Millwall have often been, Leeds, at least. But be honest, we've not been blameless before. Think back to when City were in the Third Division, if they'd played (say) Arsenal in their pomp in a Cup tie at Maine Road on a foul Monday night and sneaked a win against the run of play, there'd have been a fair few running on at the end happy to offer aggro to the gooners fans. Or if it had been the rags of that era who City had knocked out, I can think of some who'd have been up for giving Giggs or Beckham a slap - as one tried to do to Zola of all people when Chelsea relegated City at Maine Road that time.
we invaded the pitch V wigan once but I don't remember attacking Wigan players or their fans

Will we ever beat Wigan in the cup?
239371.jpg

The old days are gone for good.......no way would Wigan ever take City on in the past.

Most of the cops had bodycams on and anyone going on the pitch would be silly.

Getting sent down for scrapping with inbred kids? No thanks

I agree plus add CCTV and everyone filming on their phones and posting it everywhere it is a no brainer.

I'm assuming that everything that happened with Aguero will be cleared up when people speak to the Wigan player who was there throughout. That will happen won't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.