Sergio pitch incident at end of game

And the player is understood to have met with club lawyers at City's training ground today to discuss what course of action to take - they will be sending video evidence of the pitch invasion, and the provocation to which Aguero was subjected, to the FA.

I would hope that our Brief threatens the FA and Wigan (nothing to do with the result) with potential legal action due to a failure to ensure the safety of our players.

I love pitch invasions but I just cant get my head around why if your team has just had a historic victory you would be so angry that you are attacking rival players or fans, why wouldn't you be celebrating?

Indeed. I have no idea either.

If it would have involved any club other than ourselves there would be an outcry about the pitch invasion and the safety of the player's. As it is they appear to go after Aguero for trying to defend himself against these scrotes.

We should appeal the red on the basis of him changing his mind after being jostled by the Wigan players, at the very least we deserve an explanation as to why he did.

Wonder if the scrote (and the majority of the other pond life in evidence at the end) are regulars down at the DW...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.