Sergio pitch incident at end of game

listen guys wigan like everywhere else has its share of dickheads but the majority of folk are very friendly infact most are salt of the earth proper wiganers i mean not those in the wigan boroughs.

listen guys wigan like everywhere else has its share of dickheads but the majority of folk are very friendly infact most are salt of the earth proper wiganers i mean not those in the wigan boroughs.
I can't see anyone saying that every single person in Wigan is a **** ....just the dickheads on the pitch attacking Sergio and the divs goading City fans.

Dave Whelan commented on it earlier today he said "Aguero needs to man up, I broke my leg in a cup final and you never hear me going on about it"

Dave Whelan commented on it earlier today he said "Aguero needs to man up, I broke my leg in a cup final and you never hear me going on about it"

Bloody hell mate, thats awful poor Dave Whelan i never knew he had broken his leg in a cup final....Bastard kept that quiet didnt he?

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34189&posts=24

Grip, City fans have always been shithouses. Remember the 1998/99 season when this massive club had to play in the 3rd tier? Giving it Billy Big Bollocks when they visited Springfield Park deeming themselves to big to play at run down grounds in the lower leagues. Their directors at the time disrespecting the boardroom facilities at Springfield Park with Duncan Sharpe putting them in their place.

A classless club with arrogant fans.

As i wrote on another thread the City mob were pissing in to bottles and throwing them at Wigan fans on the canal bridge, plenty woman and kids had to witness that.

ffs

Last edited:
I can't see anyone saying that every single person in Wigan is a **** ....just the dickheads on the pitch attacking Sergio and the divs goading City fans.
Wigan still have an element who think its the 1980s, I have been told by people who know Brown, that he and his mates are part of this group, some have banning orders. there is every chance he is known to the police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.