Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Matty Brown has been banned from Wigan games for three years.

He was home and away as a supporter so at least it’s some punishment.

They should have banned him for life really though.
Is this true? I have been speaking to people who know him and its not been mentioned. Has it been in the local press?

Is this true? I have been speaking to people who know him and its not been mentioned. Has it been in the local press?
I was just about to ask the same. Been searching for news on this and can't find anything other than stuff from earlier in the week.

I have thought about that, also thought about the fact i cant see it making any difference or seee anything being done about it[/QUOTE
I have thought about that, also thought about the fact i cant see it making any difference or seee anything being done about it
I'd keep quiet, unfortunately the bastards win but you will know/have read about banning orders at our place, name in the press etc I wouldn't put it past whoever is the new Fletcher to bugger up the rest of the season for you.

I just listen too the Blue moon podkast there take on the aftermath was more that the City fans should have behaved better. I dont know about you guys but lately I find the blue moon podcast host trying so hard not too sound bias toward City that they are infact bias against City, discust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.