Sergio Ramos

This is the City and John Terry story all over again, Ramos has no intention of leaving Real Madrid and all he wants is a pay rise and better contract.

I know for a fact Terry was booked on a flight with our first team to a pre season friendly at the time. Obviously he never got on the flight but we must have thought he was coming.

Both good players though Schneiderlin is certainly no Fabian Delph.

Good solid PL players, not the sort of signings a team that is, how did Rooney put it, 'challenge with a few signings', should be making

Delph, if he signs will be a squad player, not a 25mil signing in a position the team has been crying out for years for.

Ramos at anywhere near 50 mill at age 29 is daylight robbery. Let him go to the rags - he'll get sent off a few times in Prem

Most overrated defender in world football for me (now that everyone realizes David Luiz is a fraud)

Most overrated defender in world football for me (now that everyone realizes David Luiz is a fraud)
He's a very good defender let's not argue about that. However, 50m+ would be a great deal for Real if they can find a replacement for him. Utd are desperate.

Last edited:

wtf ... David Luiz is a clown yes ... but Ramos has been consistently one of the best defender in world football for a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.