Serie A 2016/17

I don't know, because by looking at their starting XI i don't see any potential to fight for the first spots.
Roma or Fiorentina? Roma definitely have depth to the squad, Fiorentina not so much but they've a good team identity and style which should help them when the weaker players have to slot in.

Sinisa Mihajlovic delighted with Joe Hart capture as England No 1 gets set for Torino debut: 'With him I have a goalkeeper who is good with his feet'

Sinisa Mihajlovic was wondering aloud what sort of goalkeeper Pep Guardiola might be after.

'Maybe he wants a goalkeeper who is good with his feet,' said Torino boss Mihajlovic. 'But with Joe Hart I have a goalkeeper who is good with his feet.

'Maybe he wants a goalkeeper who can play like Guardiola.'

'If he has another player he doesn't like, he can tell me and I will have him also here in Torino,' added the 47-year-old Serb.

I hoped Juve was linked to Yaya, to replace Pogba instead to try out for Matuidi or Witsel and failing apart.
Tbf Yaya could easily do the job at Juve that Pogba was doing, playing as a situational player with very little defensive responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.