Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

F#ck me is Gvardiol slow or what!! This team needs some fresh blood asap, same old foden being out of the game, he’s not a young kid anymore and needs to do more to influence games, Haaland gets zero service to him and must be frustrated with nobody feeding him, grealish just slows us down, really worrying now KDB is out

They did actually. Not the same lad I assume unless he's the official UEFA mobile crisps seller.

I think he was the official crisp seller! He’s already got a load of Monster Munch ordered for the CL final at Wembley next year! Not sure if they qualify as a crisp or a snack though so he may have overstepped his remit!

Straight after the final whistle last night I caught a glimpse of an engraver putting City’s name on the trophy. It must take quite a while to do so I’m assuming there are two trophies at the ground pre engraved. Anybody know if this is a fact?

Some of us fully remember winning "major silverware" long before 2011.

Me too, But the truth is there was little to no hope in hell after 1981 with the damage Swales did to our club and the birth of the Premier League Manchester City without investment would still be potless

Just waiting until all them that said we got beaten by Arsenal last week now say the Super Cup doesn't count as a win because it was only on penalties.

Straight after the final whistle last night I caught a glimpse of an engraver putting City’s name on the trophy. It must take quite a while to do so I’m assuming there are two trophies at the ground pre engraved. Anybody know if this is a fact?
If it was pre-engraved why would there be an engraver there engraving it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.