shady blogspot

shadygiz

well someone has decided to report my website to the premier league for DCMA infringement and they have had google remove certain posts from my blog site.

Based on this, i will have to see if they remove anymore links and there is a potential that my site may be taken down by google.

Takes the piss really as i dont host any streams and do no more than google does in having links freely available....ironic of google to bin my post but have the links all available to search in google.

will be sadly missed if you lose it , thanks for the effort that you have put in over the years

Shady you make life so easy on away days, just point and click rather than graze for links a great help when time is tight.

I understand if you don't continue in any form at all but with the new site software is it possible to send a group pm to all members? I'm guessing that would be legal and take no longer than the blog?

However you go thanks for all the links.

Such a shame. Your links allowed a long-time exiled Blue the opportunity to watch his team on a regular basis. They will be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.