Sheffield Wednesday

Thanks all, been another roller coaster of a season.

Still can't believe we've managed to turn it around.

Out of 46 league games we were in the relegation zone for 43.

On 1st December we were 21 points behind Blackburn, 15 behind Birmingham, 12 behind Plymouth/Huddersfield & even 5 behind Rotherham.
Some of us (no names, *cough*) had faith in your ability to get yourselves out of the shit you were in.

How's the hangover?
Not bad m8, went for a long walk this morning :)
The trick will be, holding on to him. I'm sure what he's done there hasn't gone unnoticed in other Championship boardrooms.
This is our big problem now, personally I think he'll move on in the summer.

A combination of someone higher up the food chain looking to take him and/or Chancer bring his sledgehammer to the party.

Lets be honest Chancer got lucky with Rohl after the car crash of Munoz, in his man-child brain he'll think he can go out and recruit similar again.

Unfortunately doesn't work like that.

Not bad m8, went for a long walk this morning :)

This is our big problem now, personally I think he'll move on in the summer.

A combination of someone higher up the food chain looking to take him and/or Chancer bring his sledgehammer to the party.

Lets be honest Chancer got lucky with Rohl after the car crash of Munoz, in his man-child brain he'll think he can go out and recruit similar again.

Unfortunately doesn't work like that.
If he simply goes then its clear proof that your owner is indeed a complete moron ............he gets an half decent budget next season then a push for the top 6 is deffo on and if he cannot see that then i would give up on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.