Shooting outside the House of Commons

In Coleraine most of my childhood had large flower beds and pots between footpaths and roads, that was to try stop car bombings bit would have stopped attacks like this

I would never live in London,never felt happy the few times i had to vist there,i just wouldn't risk it

I love working in London, its such a great place - especially Holborn area where i work
i like living outside the bubble of London, but to work - i wouldn't choose anywhere else.

Try Israel for starters, the "Northern Ireland agreement", South Africa ect, terrorists are usually someones "freedom fighters".
Everyone knows they are c*nts but it depends which side of the fence your on, look at the yanks, spent years funding the barmy paddy brigade now never shut the f*ck up about the threat of terrorism.
Good points. I think a lot of people don't know how Israel effectively used terrorism (Irgun) to create the state and regarding South Africa I suppose your right, but whole different topic/thread I suppose.

You could maybe use ultra tough glass panels lining the pavement in high risk areas ai guess, very very expensive though.

Fundamentally though this is a poor solution. We can build more walls, more bollards and more cameras but they'll just find a way around them too.

The problem is only solved by our actions elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.