Shooting outside the House of Commons

again how can you ever stop this sort of thing happening this so called war is now to big to stop
we need to be strong and the not let it stop us from living your life but the fear for my kids and grandkids in the future just stops you cold
the world gone mad and why people don't see value in life and kill hoping for a better life in the after life because somebody talk them it happens i just don't get it

but again and like the thing in ireland why we ever got involved in the first place we should just live our own life's and would anybody else help us in england if we need help

Yes, but its something we should all learn to do recently did a refresher and learnt how to use a CPR and where the the nearest machines to my home and workplace were. Three hours well spent for anybody. Local fire station ran ours.

Flicking thru news channels and i think it was France 24 said armed police entered the chamber of HoC and made MPs get down on their hands and knees and crawl out, can't see that myself there was no gun or knifeman anywhere near the chamber

Flicking thru news channels and i think it was France 24 said armed police entered the chamber of HoC and made MPs get down on their hands and knees and crawl out, can't see that myself there was no gun or knifeman anywhere near the chamber

that is just laughable if they said that

Really is sickening how the first thing people think to do is take pictures. What is wrong with people?

whereas speculation on message boards isn't? People are people - some are morbidly fascinated by things like this some make a joke to mask their horror - not everybody can be an outraged retired colonel from Surbiton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.