Shooting outside the House of Commons

I had images of the London in 'Children of Men' as i imagined it. In the minds eye it seemed like something that could easily be there. I am stoned though.

For the short term i can only see huge vehicle restrictions and checking being implemented. Even that would only have a deterrent effect. Long term they would have to invest hugely in public transport methods maybe. Whatever the powers that be will do it will be hard and probably feel unsatisfactory to most.

Only light can overtake darkness. Only education can overtake barbarism and savagery.

The police will have massive amounts of footage and videos and are asking the public to get those to them,if you can't help someone then taking footage is reasonable,as for selfie man and not helping before taking footage shame on you

whereas speculation on message boards isn't? People are people - some are morbidly fascinated by things like this some make a joke to mask their horror - not everybody can be an outraged retired colonel from Surbiton.

+ Police are urging people to send them videos and pictures, much evidence helps as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.