Should they stay or should they go?

kingbee

Just wondering where you guys would stand to classify current squad into must keep/ maybe/time to go? Just to get you started - must keep = ederson walker otamendi fernandinho de bruyne silva zinchenko sterling delph diaz and sane, maybe = stones bernado kompany (but keep him on club staff) laporte adaribioyo maffeo tasende garcia , time to go = danilo gundogan mangala yaya (but thanks!!) denayer bravo and (sad to say) hart. I've put my flak jacket on - feel free to comment!

Time to go = yaya, mangala, Hart, denayer and Moreno

Maybe = Garcia, tosin, roberts

Everyone else remains.

Fairly sure Mangala, Hart, Toure, Roberts and Denayer will all leave, and imagine Adarabioyo and maybe Foden and Diaz could go on loan.

In your maybes - bernardo, laporte, stones ?????
to go - gugdongan??

No offence mate but are you fishing?

Keep all the players bar Yaya and maybe some fringe players that won't make the step up.

Otherwise the squad is young and looking hungry, not much needs changing, just tweeking.

Wish I was pissed! Gundogan plays the same game all the time - and it's an average one! You watch - nearly always looks right (and plays right) when there's a better ball to the left. Not tuned in to the killer ball. Stones come back has not been outstanding - some old mistakes coming through. Laporte "maybe" doesn't mean he won't make it - it just might need a bit of Pep stardust!! Stay cool or get back in your bottle!

In your maybes - bernardo, laporte, stones ?????
to go - gugdongan??

No offence mate but are you fishing?

Keep all the players bar Yaya and maybe some fringe players that won't make the step up.

Otherwise the squad is young and looking hungry, not much needs changing, just tweeking.
Agree with this. Mental OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.