Gundogan
D. Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
B. Silva
Gabriel Jesus

Maybe
Bravo - If he decides to stay as 2nd fiddle then we'd be crazy not to keep him. He's still a good keeper in his own right.
Kompany - If he's fit to play even for just half the time, then the captain stays. As a 3rd/4th choice CB, there's really very little risk in keeping him anyway.
Danilo - If someone wants to buy at a reasonable price then sell him to bring back young home-grown talent Maffeo.
Aguero - I'd honestly keep him till he retires but I do see how Gabriel Jesus fits more into Pep's mentality.

Go
Toure - Still love him but it's time for him to move on.

Possible Replacement
Inigo Martinez - Relatively cheap, young and left-footed. If Kompany goes, he's a good consolation.
Maffeo - He's probably the only reason anyone wants to rid of Danilo.
Hazard - No one's replacing Aguero, but if we have to, then lets go for the best one possible.
Weigl - Been saying it a while and will continue to do so - best Pep pivot.

Stay
Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Otamendi
Walker
Mendy
Delph
Fernandinho
Gundogan
D. Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
B. Silva
Gabriel Jesus

Maybe
Bravo - If he decides to stay as 2nd fiddle then we'd be crazy not to keep him. He's still a good keeper in his own right.
Kompany - If he's fit to play even for just half the time, then the captain stays. As a 3rd/4th choice CB, there's really very little risk in keeping him anyway.
Danilo - If someone wants to buy at a reasonable price then sell him to bring back young home-grown talent Maffeo.
Aguero - I'd honestly keep him till he retires but I do see how Gabriel Jesus fits more into Pep's mentality.

Go

Possible Replacement
Inigo Martinez
- Relatively cheap, young and left-footed. If Kompany goes, he's a good consolation.
Hazard - No one's replacing Aguero, but if we have to, then lets go for the best one possible.
Just recently moved to Athletic Bilbao as Laporte's replacement, his buy-out will now be much higher (probably not far off Laporte's)
I reckon if we go for a CB it may be Jonny Evans with his relegation release fee being £3m (I hope not).

Stay
Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Otamendi
Walker
Mendy
Delph
Fernandinho
Gundogan
D. Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
B. Silva
Gabriel Jesus

Maybe

Go

Possible Replacement
Inigo Martinez - Relatively cheap, young and left-footed. If Kompany goes, he's a good consolation.

Ehh what... Hazard as replacement for Aguero? he is a left winger ... and he has not performed well as a false 9 this season. If Aguero were to go, which i see no reason too after the performances he is putting in at the moment, then Dybala would be the on top of the list for me.

None of the guys out on loan have a future here next seasin except for potentially Maffeo, and Gunn. If Pep deems them good enough it means we can move on Bravo and possibly Danilo which gives us spaces to work with in terms of squad quota.

Only other player from the first team sauad we wont see next season is Yaya. Zinchenko will be interesting as i suspect Pep will bring in a left back and Mendy will be back too, so we could see him get a good loan somewhere to play regularly in his natural position. As good as he's been for us, I dont see many opportunities for him further forward next season so loan might be best for him.

Assuming Yaya is replaced by Fred, and the other two homegrown lads do replace Bravo and Danilo, we'll have 14/15 depending on zinchenko from the 17 free spots. Leaves space for 2/3 new signings on top of Fred, I suspect a left back will be one and a wide man come striker will be another. That will then leave our squad full and complete with no real weakness. It's scary how much better we could be from just a few tweaks when we're already this good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.