Should Toure get a farewell ceremony?

Would we have won the League x2 , the FA Cup and League Cup x2 without him ?

We’re not doing too shabbily in the league without him this season and I’m pretty sure Chelsea won the league last season without him and Leicester did the year before. So in answer quite possibly yes, we may have even won more without him, we’ll never know.

In a word No.
Agent and cake gate.
And? You saying we should usher him out of the back door in disgrace or something?

Both Yaya and especially Seluk have disrespected the club and that cannot be forgotten, but on the Pitch, Yaya has been so important to winning trophies.

If blues don't want to applaud Yaya when he leaves, that is up to them. I and thousands of others will be there to give the big man a rousing send off.

Yaya can leave without any complaints from me. I've seen his disinterested attitude in games the past 2 years, he's been well paid but not a city legend.

To say he's had more shite seasons than good is just nonsense. His biggest critic could maybe argue he's had more good seasons than fantastic seasons, but to claim someone who has contributed so much has had loads of shite seasons is just......well, shite.
Unplayable at his best. A " freak " in the best sense of the term.
Has scored many big ,big goals. I for one feel very disappointed about cake gate. However beyond that city should and will I am sure both public ally and privately acknowledge his contribution to our history.
As far as a previous poster saying wish he was gone this window why. We have a lot of young players in squad his contribution around the training ground and around meal tables etc is probably huge and positive. We don't see everything. He still has a part to play till June . End of....

We’re not doing too shabbily in the league without him this season and I’m pretty sure Chelsea won the league last season without him and Leicester did the year before. So in answer quite possibly yes, we may have even won more without him, we’ll never know.

If we'd had Pep Guardiola yes.

Mancini & Pellegrini, no.

If we'd had Pep Guardiola yes.
Mancini & Pellegrini, no.

I tend to agree but only because Mancini and Pellegrini weren’t brave enough to drop Yaya even when he wasn’t putting the effort in, nothing to do with Yaya himself. Ps... It wasn’t just Yaya who downed tools, so I’m not just blaming him alone, there should have been a few kicked out.

You only have to look at the Arsenal players reaction to Sánchez leaving yesterday, sometimes you need to get rid of the so called best players if they are asking to leave to bring the squad unity back together.

Personally I wouldn’t give him the Zabba style send off but then again Lampard got something so I’m guessing he will get a send off. We’ve had the best out of him and simply unplayable in his prime, big game player, big game winner and one the team used to turn too to win a game with something out of nothing

I tend to agree but only because Mancini and Pellegrini weren’t brave enough to drop Yaya even when he wasn’t putting the effort in, nothing to do with Yaya himself. Ps... It wasn’t just Yaya who downed tools, so I’m not just blaming him alone, there should have been a few kicked out.

You only have to look at the Arsenal players reaction to Sánchez leaving yesterday, sometimes you need to get rid of the so called best players if they are asking to leave to bring the squad unity back together.
That's funny the one person running the show for Arsenal yesterday is asking to leave...

Mesut Ozil if you didn't knows...
Hope we get him on a free next season must be something in him telling Sane his bezzy mate to come here:-)

Edited for this
Think it might have some legs what I suggested;-)

Mind the gap lol

Last edited:
That's funny the one person running the show for Arsenal yesterday is asking to leave...

Mesut Ozil if you didn't knows...
Hope we get him on a free next season must be something in him telling Sane his bezzy mate to come here:-)

You clearly missed the word “sometimes” in my post but then again seeing your comments earlier in this thread we understand your rather confused, selective tendencies and your creative imagination.

But either way, in my eyes it looked a very good team performance by Arsenal. The boggle eyed fuck had a cracking game but so did everyone else.

Jeez some blues are precious. Why can't we credit him for what he's done on the field and give him the send off he deserves because he's been a great player for our club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.