Should we be resting players

We shouldn't play anyone who isn't 100% fit but I don't like the idea of resting players otherwise. We still want to win league games.

With playing players that were clearly not fit or tired due to travel we now have a major problem for Thursday, mainly in midfield De Jong can’t play now Kompany is very doubtful there’s only Zabby to play the holding role! And he played left back today! If he does not rate Garrido at left back why does he not play our Northern Ireland International Ryan McGivern?
I believe he should do that for Thursday and play Garrido in front of him, but who to play with Zabby in the middle of midfield? Let’s hope Steven is fit!
Another question what wrong with Ched? I would play him up front with Danny, I think they would work well together! Might even score the odd goal!

Rssting players is essential if they need it. If there is one thing that Hughes is very, very bad at, it is not accepting advice/guidance about his training methods and 'fitness' regime. As a player, he always gave 100% in a physical sense and he has taken that philosophy into management. It annoyed me to read his comments about Robinho not having knocked on his door to say he was tired. Players are fucking scared of telling Mark Hughes they are tired!!
Forget this myth about his teams being stronger in the second half of the season. The bloke needs to wise up and accept that drive, effort and 'dynamism' as he calls it is not always the one and only way to go. There were at least 4 players on the pitch today who shouldn't have started and now two, and possibly three of them are injured. And that should not be happening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.