Should we start silva vs sunderland

He is going through a dip in form, If it is a niggling injury then I admire he is going through the pain for the team and us as supporters. I always believe cream will always rise to the top. Merlin will step up.

Silva mentioned his ankle injury recently saying that he feels the pain almost every game but manages it daily with certain routines he has to follow. He doesn't need rest, he is a professional footballer, he gets paid a whack to play football, so if he is able to play... play him. I don't understand how any man of peak fitness needs rest of more than a couple of days to perform to the best of his ability.

I'd play him, he can work magic out of nothing, and you know he is dedicated to playing as best as he can, he won't put his head down like Balotelli would if things aren't going quite as he wants.

mancityscot said:
absolutely not. he has been dabo-esque in the past few months. plus cuntermole would make special effort to break his leg.

Last few months fuck off

catermole is nowhere near good enuff to get anywhere near Silva

grim up north said:
Wigan_blue said:
Gotta play either Nasri or Silva, can't keep playing them both together

Complete and utter bollox

When they have both started league games the record is

Won 10 with 8 of them being at home
Drew 4 all away
Lost 2 away

Great record? Not for me

Drop him and play Milner.

Silva has played too much and Milner rarely gets a game now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.