Sin Bins

American sports don't have ties/draws do they?

See Ted Lasso.
Even a tie is a win. Well according to the New York Post away......
ddc7a75e5ca0c91946253626c1d4b1b3.jpg

No one likes change but football always evolves and moves with the times. Some fans were against implementation of Prem League, Sky TV, Foreign Managers, banning smoking in grounds, using an app to get in stadium etc

Another issue that's been around for a long while. They reduce the prices when the demands falls. simple economics.

Never really noticed this at West Ham although they do sell them, for a kids first match or a memento it's not the end of the world is it? I get if a tourist is wearing it then it can be perceived as they don't care who wins.

They seem to be getting alot of stick - bit harshly i say. they bring in money for the club and especially for certain cup games when attendance would have been low. most are absoulutly fine, happy to cheer/sing along and cause no trouble.

No real proof it's corrupt aside from pretty much all fans of all clubs thinking officials on VAR duty are working against them whenever there's a controversial decision. I'd rather stick with VAR than going back to how it was - but no problem with anyone who feels differently.

No real change from last few decades, like to think VAR has cut out alot of zero contact diving that Salah and co used to get away with on a regular basis.

Agree. hate the selfie/film everything generation.

Much prefer them nowadays, can get to watch more games. the week would be boring if all games were Saturday 3pm kick off.
Now come on, you know that this is BlueMoon (the greatest forum in the land and all the world) don't you, where we can let off steam and be rational or irrational as the mood takes us!! :-) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.