Sin Bins

How fast has top-level football changed in the last 40 years, The Beautiful game we once knew has Now gone and turned into a USA TV armchair sport, All the top-level football clubs have sold out and become a business for corporate football and TV companies worldwide

I think it is time to Jump and leave it once and for all,

3 pm kick-offs and walking up and paying at the gate, then a pie and a pint and a program then a cheeky smoke, singing your hearts out to songs that had swear words in and calling the officials, No stewards and a couple of police officers, Then the crush to get out then dodging the dog shit, horse shit, outside, then straight into the pub until early hours Sunday morning chewing the fat about the game.

Where has the The Beautiful game gone

How fast has top-level football changed in the last 40 years, The Beautiful game we once knew has Now gone and turned into a USA TV armchair sport, All the top-level football clubs have sold out and become a business for corporate football and TV companies worldwide

I think it is time to Jump and leave it once and for all,

3 pm kick-offs and walking up and paying at the gate, then a pie and a pint and a program then a cheeky smoke, singing your hearts out to songs that had swear words in and calling the officials, No stewards and a couple of police officers, Then the crush to get out then dodging the dog shit, horse shit, outside, then straight into the pub until early hours Sunday morning chewing the fat about the game.

Where has the The Beautiful game gone
You missed out
"Young boys, jumpers for goalposts, marvellous....."

Why are people intent on ‘fixing’ the greatest game in the world? Var and this will end my interest and I simply stop going to games. Let the armchair twats have the sport formerly known as football

Fernandes is never going to play 90 minutes if this is introduced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.