Sky/ESPN live fixtures

was looking forward to a good session on the beer, what was posted on here ? sunday 4pm ko, happy days, monday night means driving twat

lmjones1uk said:
Fuck me, Monday night fucking football, playing catch up an not getting in the house untill 1am and working next day...

By the way do you think it's a disadvantage playing on a Monday night rather than Sat at 3?

Well I think with that stupid fucking international friendly 3 days before the league kicks off, at least we will have players getting another two days recovery time.

bluealf said:
lmjones1uk said:
Fuck me, Monday night fucking football, playing catch up an not getting in the house untill 1am and working next day...

By the way do you think it's a disadvantage playing on a Monday night rather than Sat at 3?

Well I think with that stupid fucking international friendly 3 days before the league kicks off, at least we will have players getting another two days recovery time.
Exactly.

hate to say it, this will be regular occurance now. feel for those having to sort travel/digs only to have em changed. only hope we get as much notice as poss

Information regarding tevez coming up shortly on ssn<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm --<br /><br />corinthians bid 35m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.