Sky/ESPN live fixtures

u2fme2 said:
i funkin hate monday night games at home

Me too.

Only slightly better than away.

We have had our last league games at the Dell, Ipswich and Norwich on Monday nights.

I don't think that is a fluke.

If Fulham get to the group stage of Europa which they probably will, our away game will change to a sunday as they play on the 15th Sep. So first 3 aways a Sunday probably.

May give the four cockneys a miss then.

Due to the fierce cost and stopping ruination of my Saturday beverages.

Bluemoon115 said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:
Was really looking forward to first game. Now got to try and convince the wife that 11:45pm isn't too late for her and our 8 yr old daughter to be going to bed on a Monday as this is about the time we'll get home.

If I don't, I'll go alone as getting rid of 2 tickets for a Monday night when we are on the box is not easy unless I give them away.

If I do, I'll get ear ache all night and no doubt be in the dog house Tuesday when my daughter is in a foul mood all day cos shes tired.

C'mon city give us a break, first game at home in how many years and now it's a Monday night. All the money in the world can't buy common sense.

A family club? MY ARSE!!!
You do realise City didn't make this change don't you?

they do in a way because they have to agree to the match being changed

dw7 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:
Was really looking forward to first game. Now got to try and convince the wife that 11:45pm isn't too late for her and our 8 yr old daughter to be going to bed on a Monday as this is about the time we'll get home.

If I don't, I'll go alone as getting rid of 2 tickets for a Monday night when we are on the box is not easy unless I give them away.

If I do, I'll get ear ache all night and no doubt be in the dog house Tuesday when my daughter is in a foul mood all day cos shes tired.

C'mon city give us a break, first game at home in how many years and now it's a Monday night. All the money in the world can't buy common sense.

A family club? MY ARSE!!!
You do realise City didn't make this change don't you?

they do in a way because they have to agree to the match being changed
Nope.

Corky said:
May give the four cockneys a miss then.

Due to the fierce cost and stopping ruination of my Saturday beverages.

A'nal, Spuds, Chelski, PQR, Full'em.

i think i'm the only one pleased

assuming we would start away as usual i allowed the wife to book a holiday that has us flying home n 15th at 2pm

then when the fixtures came out i was gutted

now i'm made up as i'll see the game, although i'll be knackered

Nope thats we clubs get shit loads of money in tv rites,so get a grip.We have no say at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.