Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

What happened last Saturday, was not supposed to happen.

Not only for the Sky Liverpool promotion, but for the Sky Utd promotion.

Liverpool turn City over (as many of the Sky/media mob had secretly convinced themselves would happen) everyone is happy. Sky Liverpool get loads of happy scousers to feed, Sky Utd are delighted that City aren't 'all that', they don't really rate Liverpool anyhow & can feel much better watching Mourinho's Maulers plod along toward the inevitable title.

But we won 5-0.

Damage limitation kicks in, so it never actually happened. Normal service can resume for the weekend.

This ^ all day long , we have upset the apple cart and destroyed the Sky 4 , the Rags havent won the premiership for 4 years , the Dippers hardly ever qualify for the champs league and the Goons are now a laughing stock , the six swan , 5-0 and the 6-3 , have totally ruined their cozy top 4 , and we are only just getting started.

I'm still unable to understand how the TV van employ pundits who either don't know what the rules are or simply decide that they need not be obeyed - when it suits them. Sterling should know what the rules are but still accept a red card for not disobeying them. Mane is given carte blanche because Gary, Alan and "Wrighty" would all have "gone" for it and tried just to tip it over the goalkeeper "because if you do it you've got such an advantage. You've got an open goal." If you don't, if you're a yard late, if both feet are way off the ground, if you lead with you're studs, if you ignore the rules -oh, and if you kick the keeper's head off, well it's not your fault, it's just the balance of worthwhile risk, you're not to blame. Just one of those things.

Wouldn't you just have loved playing against one of those model pros who just ooze respect for their opponents. Go for the ball, lads - at all costs. I bet none of them actually kicked an opponent in the head. Or wait a minute Alan...but you were captain of England at the time, so my memory must be faulty. Or your understanding of the rules.

Shearer and Wright, while commenting that they'd want their player to go for the ball, and that they don't like the law as it is, both agreed that Mane was correctly sent off.

he man is an utter cockwomble and there's little that frustrates me more in football than when I see Blues blowing smoke up his arse

I thought he was a relatively decent pundit until his borderline tragic Valencia stint. Coincidence or not, he's been an irritating little rat faced twat since then and resorted to what I like to call Wetherspoons punditry at every opportunity. The way he laughed at Bravo when he got injured last season was disgusting.

I thought he was a relatively decent pundit until his borderline tragic Valencia stint. Coincidence or not, he's been an irritating little rat faced twat since then and resorted to what I like to call Wetherspoons punditry at every opportunity. The way he laughed at Bravo when he got injured last season was disgusting.

I always thought he was a **** in the commentary box, different in the studio, more objective but still a twat.

Been reading the euro news on this... It's not even a discussion. More pointing to Klopp and his idiotic claims he didnt touch the keeper, or that Mane was stupid to have cost his team. Our media are so tarnished, feckers.
Here in..lies..the rub.

Watching Klipperty crying like a baby after the European game straight after his whinging after the Mane sending off shows what an utter nob the fella is.

Watching Klipperty crying like a baby after the European game straight after his whinging after the Mane sending off shows what an utter nob the fella is.

i thought Klopp was an OK guy when at Dortmund and thought hey this fellow could do a job at city, i can only say thank the lord that this never came true,,i have seen a different Klopp while he's been at the dippers, i'm quite sure he's either smoking something or on some kind of pills, watch his eratic actions which are much the same to how a junkie responds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.