Sky sports news now

I have had sky + recording since this came up. Has it been re run because I cannot be bothered to watch hours of fucking cricket and cesc fabregas wank athon.

Whatever happens RE: signings or manager, I want it to be swift so we can get down to the important on the field bussiness.

im guessin he is talking about adriano or fat ronaldo? both id take, more adriano than ronaldo lol
hughes would have a feild day with his fitness program haha

The way many on here have slaughtered Hughes is shameful,he is trying to sort out a dressing room with one or two intent on spoiling it,Elano is up to all sorts,without a doubt.Add to that we have owners who think when you wave money at top class players you'll get em is at best naive and at worst ignorant.The real pros who want to win something should,nt and wouldnt leave a successful club,a team full of whores is more realistic.
Therefore a steady head is needed we need a staging post and yes Mark Hughes isnt on track yet,but i will certainly give him my full support until the end of the seson at the very least (and i dont believe for a minute we will go down).Then we can take stock and have a look.
As City supporters i know its hard not to get carried away with all of this,but the media are doing a number on us here for sure,just because where being thrown crumbs doesnt mean we have to get down and peck.
Robinho was the arabs signing i think we all knew that,i would hate for silly money to see Buffon come and with it JH leave for sure,he is very nearly Eng No 1 and couldnt sit on a bench for to long.
Its all to easy to jump on MH at the moment,i for one am still behind our manager.

salfordtrueblue said:
The way many on here have slaughtered Hughes is shameful,he is trying to sort out a dressing room with one or two intent on spoiling it,Elano is up to all sorts,without a doubt.Add to that we have owners who think when you wave money at top class players you'll get em is at best naive and at worst ignorant.The real pros who want to win something should,nt and wouldnt leave a successful club,a team full of whores is more realistic.
Therefore a steady head is needed we need a staging post and yes Mark Hughes isnt on track yet,but i will certainly give him my full support until the end of the seson at the very least (and i dont believe for a minute we will go down).Then we can take stock and have a look.
As City supporters i know its hard not to get carried away with all of this,but the media are doing a number on us here for sure,just because where being thrown crumbs doesnt mean we have to get down and peck.
Robinho was the arabs signing i think we all knew that,i would hate for silly money to see Buffon come and with it JH leave for sure,he is very nearly Eng No 1 and couldnt sit on a bench for to long.
Its all to easy to jump on MH at the moment,i for one am still behind our manager.

Trying to sort out the dressing room or causing it, you decide?

This guy is a first class nob!

Arabian Business (the company he works for) is carrying nothing like this!

He just wanted UK press and TV exposure, watch the UAE doors close on him after this little but of empire building.

No one is covering what the guy said because it is crap, google the UAE press and see if you can find an article in the Gulf papers saying the board are not happy with MH - you will not find one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.