Sky sports news

Ron Burgundy

So I get up for work, make a bru and flick the news on and there is a story about homophobic chants at football matches and how bans are to be introduced, I look up from my cup to see the camera panning round the Etihad stadium as the story goes on, a little bit out of order by SSN to use that footage as the story runs or maybe me just being grumpy in the morning?

Ron Burgundy said:
So I get up for work, make a bru and flick the news on and there is a story about homophobic chants at football matches and how bans are to be introduced, I look up from my cup to see the camera panning round the Etihad stadium as the story goes on, a little bit out of order by SSN to use that footage as the story runs or maybe me just being grumpy in the morning?

Not seen it but they will use any opportunity to paint us in a bad light and in the most devious of ways.

de niro said:
Ron Burgundy said:

Not seen it but they will use any opportunity to paint us in a bad light and in the most devious of ways.
I think you need to put your tin foil hat on again

Ron Burgundy said:

The OP has a half-decent point. Of all the football grounds in the UK is it really just a coincidence that they used ours? Is it?

TGR said:
Ron Burgundy said:

The OP has a half-decent point. Of all the football grounds in the UK is it really just a coincidence that they used ours? Is it?
Perhaps because ours was the last league game.......oh

Anyone who hasn't heard renditions of "who's the faggot in the pink?" from certain blocks of our ground hasn't been to a match. It's a common chant aimed at an away fan or two. I'd welcome 3 season bans for any Scrote bellowing it at the top of their voice as it's disgusting, ignorant, puerile, offensive homophobia in its purest form.

peoffrey said:
Anyone who hasn't heard renditions of "who's the faggot in the pink?" from certain blocks of our ground hasn't been to a match. It's a common chant aimed at an away fan or two. I'd welcome 3 season bans for any Scrote bellowing it at the top of their voice as it's disgusting, ignorant, puerile, offensive homophobia in its purest form.
That's aimed at Corky1970, he deserves it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.