Sky sports news

peoffrey said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It always amuses me when people use the term intellectual pejoratively.

Please tell me you're being ironic? PLEASE???!!! That online Thesaurus you've got linked on your favorites bar is serving you well.
I realise this may be difficult for you accept, but I never use a Thesaurus. I happen to have an particularly wide vocabulary, as anyone who meets me will attest to. I post as I speak.

In actual fact, I post very much as I am, for better or worse :-)

Pigeonho said:
andyhinch said:
We haven't got a contender for goal of the week on SSN, the rags have 2. Agenda!!!!
That is out of order. I can see why RVP's first would be on, but I can't even remember any of the other 3. Yaya's and Aguero's should be on there.
Probably chosen by Andy Townsend the gormless twat before he went on to say that MP's going struggle keeping the egos within the squad in check as they can get out of hand.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Totalitarianism is just around the corner.
We all laughed when the Porto official claimed our fans were out of order with "You're not incredible" when it was aimed at Hulk, but I can see any chants that hurt a player's feelings being outlawed within 5 years.
The best one i've ever heard was 'she's here, she's there, she's every fuckinwhere Neville's wife, Neville's wife', when we played Everton in the early 90's. Southall's wife was rumoured to be a bit of a slag.
I remember it being sung about Stan Bowles wife in the 1970s.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:

Please tell me you're being ironic? PLEASE???!!! That online Thesaurus you've got linked on your favorites bar is serving you well.
I think you will find that GDM is just learned and ermmm well, intellectual.
As GDM says, that's a four-letter word these days.

peoffrey said:

I realise this may be difficult for you accept, but I never use a Thesaurus. I happen to have an particularly wide vocabulary, as anyone who meets me will attest to. I post as I speak.

And you called ME a keyboard warrior..

I've never really heard any homophobic chanting. But chanting 'you take it up the arse' is surely a factual comment, and not an offensive term?

Aphex said:
peoffrey said:

And you called ME a keyboard warrior..
Just stating the facts :-)

Quote I remember it being sung about Stan Bowles wife in the 1970s.

IT was sung in a different context to Southalls wife.
Tha actual chant was " Stanley Stanley wheres your wife,Stanley wheres your wife"
Ann wasn't knocking about, she left Stan because of his love for the bookies and his nights out.

Ron Burgundy said:
So I get up for work, make a bru and flick the news on and there is a story about homophobic chants at football matches and how bans are to be introduced, I look up from my cup to see the camera panning round the Etihad stadium as the story goes on, a little bit out of order by SSN to use that footage as the story runs or maybe me just being grumpy in the morning?
stop being a fairy you drama queen ;)

Bibinho said:
Ron Burgundy said:
So I get up for work, make a bru and flick the news on and there is a story about homophobic chants at football matches and how bans are to be introduced, I look up from my cup to see the camera panning round the Etihad stadium as the story goes on, a little bit out of order by SSN to use that footage as the story runs or maybe me just being grumpy in the morning?
stop being a fairy you drama queen ;)
That's a bit of a powderpuff reply isn't it? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.