Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

I just ditched virgin.What is the best deal to go for looking at sky.
Don't ever use the phone
Don't want films
Don't want kids TV
Just sky and bt football only,plus the normal sky UK channels.
What's the best deal per month?
Digital Spy forums probably the best place to start. Sometimes there's folk offering half price codes on there.
Also worth looking at Quidco to see what cashback offers there are.
I just use NowTV for the Sky away games and might subscribe again to BT Sport if I have to.

I have just gone back to sky after many years away.
I'm paying £27.61 for full Box Sets and Sky Sports in HD.
To add BT Sports would cost another £21.99 which I think is way too expensive.
That's a decent price for Sky, might have to ring them for an offer.
I take it you don't have BT broadband? If you do, they offered me 12 months free in SD via Sky (I actually went for the HD which was free for 3months and £5 for 9). They're also doing deals for free Sport with BT TV packages. The lowest package is all free for 12 months but has £60 upfront. It's just another box under the TV and needs a working aerial.
Offers until Aug 15th.

Anyone know how much it costs to add sky sports football channel (or channels!?) to BT? Had a google about but didn't see anything
£27.50 but you only get two channels for that, Main Event and a channel that shows the other PL games that the Main Event channel doesn't show. I'm knocking that on the head and getting NowTV. It's £33.99 for a monthly pass but you can have a weekly pass at £10.99 or just a daily one for £6.99. So you could just get one for the Sunday games if there's a game you want to watch.

£27.50 but you only get two channels for that, Main Event and a channel that shows the other PL games that the Main Event channel doesn't show. I'm knocking that on the head and getting NowTV. It's £33.99 for a monthly pass but you can have a weekly pass at £10.99 or just a daily one for £6.99. So you could just get one for the Sunday games if there's a game you want to watch.
Yep I'm thinking of doing that. Is NowTV HD?

He's probably been sacked for being too complimentary to City at times last season.
aug31.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.