Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

They need to bin Soccer Saturday and stop relying on the same old, tired, tedious format. It was outdated about 10 years ago and now dying on it's arse.

When was Sky last innovative? like when they created Monday Night Football in 1992 with cheerleaders and all.

That is what Sky needs. Maybe announce a football streaming platform ala Netflix and be revolutionary.

I think Sky had a real shock with the Anthony Joshua fight a couple of months ago with how easy it was to watch without buying it on pay per view. We aren't talking about buying a fire stick or downloading anything to your laptop. I typed 'Anthony Joshua' into the search bar on Facebook about 5 minites before it started and settled down to watch it on Facebook Live with several hundred thousand of others. I had thought about buying it but knew but would be on there so didn't bother. That has got to be frightening for them.

They can't seem to stop the pirates, no matter what.

They can't join forces with Facebook or Twitter to stop them.

They need to bin Soccer Saturday and stop relying on the same old, tired, tedious format. It was outdated about 10 years ago and now dying on it's arse.

When was Sky last innovative? like when they created Monday Night Football in 1992 with cheerleaders and all.

That is what Sky needs. Maybe announce a football streaming platform ala Netflix and be revolutionary.
It wouldn't even be revolutionary, until recently in New Zealand of all places, you could stream every single Premier League game live (even 3pm's) and on demand at any time for a few days afterwards.

Last season in India, all the games were live streamed on a subscription service called Hotstar - just like Netflix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.