Sky Sports

These fuckers just won't let the Yaya topic go. Today they've been asking other PL managers at their press conferences what they think about Yaya getting off and showing it in sections on a loop. So far I've seen Wenger, Martinez, Poyet, Sherwood and Hughes. They'll be asking Twitcher next as he always has an opinion on everything except why his expensive QPR side aren't running away with the Championship.

laserblue said:
These fuckers just won't let the Yaya topic go. Today they've been asking other PL managers at their press conferences what they think about Yaya getting off and showing it in sections on a loop. So far I've seen Wenger, Martinez, Poyet, Sherwood and Hughes. They'll be asking Twitcher next as he always has an opinion on everything except why his expensive QPR side aren't running away with the Championship.

Post the very same comment on the YaYa thread this afternoon, Then again I suppose they have to suck up and keep mister Chelsea happy.

laserblue said:

I remember Derek Hatton constantly telling the tale of people in Liverpool coming up to him, shouting out and saying "Hey, Degsy, yer got off!" Yer only get off, if yer guilty. If yer innocent then there's nothing to 'get off' from!

The rules of the FArce have found Yaya innocent! End of witch-hunt! It won't satisfy the malevolents and malcontents but there it is. INNOCENT!

laserblue said:

Yeah, I've noticed the same mate. Yet there are some people on this forum who still refuse to accept that there is an agenda against us from the broadcasting media.
The positives are the fact that we're getting right under their skin. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago that the FA went scurrying across Europe to get Shrek's red card rescinded and Sky were fine with that. Double standards, hypocrisy call it what you like. My favourite term is propaganda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.