Sky Sports

lunebleu

I have never felt so fucking angry after watching a so called analysis! ---'No well done City '-'Great comeback' ---no supporting a British team beating a top German Team. Lets slag off Pellegrini for not putting Aguero on to go for a 4-2 . On one level a fair comment--but then to replay Pellegrini interview to emphasise ---nay embarrass him. -------is disgraceful. I 'm so bleedin' mad I've thrown my cheese and onion pie at the Budgie.

Pelle is clear - he says that he does not think he can go for the 4th goal and that David Silva isn't fit enough or worth taking the risk, just in case we might score a fourth goal! We may well have scored a 4th - but conceded a 3rd! Jeff and the idiots on there - stop creating trash TV and who can understand that Carragher anyhow?

Whilst I agree they seemed reluctant to give us any praise, Pellers dropped a huge bollock with his maths, he's gifted them an angle and they've taken it and unfortunately it seems that will be the focus come tomorrow.

I'd question that engineering degree of his..

It's a tad frustrating but we've just beaten the European Champions, away, after being 2-0 down. Not much Sky nor the papers can say to take the shine of that for me.

Bizarre that they are spinning this as CIty failing to win by enough, rather than what a brilliant comeback, but what do we expect from Sky?

I think commenting on what pellers said was fair because it does sound like he got it wrong BUT to replay it and then take him to bits was out of order

Jezzeroo said:
Pelle is clear - he says that he does not think he can go for the 4th goal and that David Silva isn't fit enough or worth taking the risk, just in case we might score a fourth goal! We may well have scored a 4th - but conceded a 3rd! Jeff and the idiots on there - stop creating trash TV and who can understand that Carragher anyhow?
Carragher is actually one of the better pundits on there, along with Souness and Neville. It's just that bloody accent; it could cut glass at 100 yards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.