Sky TV Going Up To £107 a month for multiroom.****Update***** Page 6.

Is there an easy way without all this vpn nord stuff which I've absolutely no idea about

Currently we pay £64 increasing to the same £107 mentioned by the OP, so our cancelation has now been tendered. Fast forward three days and the haggling's already begun with a price cheaper than what we are paying now.

The offer as per our mail shot is £37 plus Multiroom at £10 and the HD at £4 and the Ultra HD at the £6 so grand total of £57 for an opening broadside.

Things must be getting quite tetchy down at Sky HQ and I would imagine the cancelations are arriving by the bucketful in this economic climate. I nearly spat my tea out this morning when I saw upmarket Sainsury's advertising an Aldi price match and so in the immortal words of Bob Dylan .. the times they are a changing!

Anyway for folk still wishing to use the Sky service this gives a ballpark of where to pitch for upcoming subscriptions.

Hello Gunny,

Stay with us and make the most of all the good stuff coming your way such as supernatural drama The Rising, mystery thriller The Flight Attendant, sci-fi blockbuster Dune, and all the action from every Premier League game.

Continue to enjoy Sky TV including box sets , Cinema and Sports for just £37 a month for 18 months (plus a one‑off fee from £10).

And that’s not an offer you’ll see every day. So let’s go.

Your Sky Team

I want to stay
Or call 0333 759 4556

Mix and match your perfect Sky package

We’ve got all you need to make everything
work better, faster and clearer.

Sky TV
& Netflix

+£5

a month

The most affordable
way to get Sky TV
and Netflix.
Netflix: Anatomy Of A Scandal - Watch now

Multiscreen

+£10

a month

Sky TV in more rooms
around your home so
everyone can watch
what they love.
Pause in the living room, pick it up in the bed room

HD

+£4

a month

HD quality and clarity
that's five times
sharper than standard
definition.
Red eye on a green frog

Sky Mobile

Stay with Sky TV
and get a 2GB SIM on us.

12-month min term. £6pm
from month 13 unless cancelled.
Sky Mobile SIM card

BT
Sport

+£28

a month

The only place to
watch live UEFA
Champions League.
PSG players Kylian Mbappé and Lionel Messi

To get the perfect package for you, talk to your friendly Sky team today.

I want to stay
Or call 0333 759 4556

Your Sky Team

Sky

Last edited:
Currently we pay £64 increasing to £107 in June as mentioned by the OP, so our cancelations been tendered. Fast forward three days and the haggling's already begun with a price cheaper than what we are paying now.

So the offer as per our mail shot is £37 plus Multiroom at £10 and the HD at £4 and the Ultra HD at the £6 so grand total of £57 for their opening broadside.

Things must be getting quite tetchy down at Sky HQ and I would imagine cancelations are arriving by the bucketful in the current economic climate. I nearly spat my tea out this morning when I saw upmarket Sainsurys advertising their Aldi price match and in the immortal words of Bob Dylan .. the times they are a changing!

Anyway for folk still wishing to use the Sky service this gives a ballpark of where to pitch for upcoming subscriptions.

Hello Gunny,

Stay with us and make the most of all the good stuff coming your way such as supernatural drama The Rising, mystery thriller The Flight Attendant, sci-fi blockbuster Dune, and all the action from every Premier League game.

Continue to enjoy Sky TV including box sets , Cinema and Sports for just £37 a month for 18 months (plus a one‑off fee from £10).

And that’s not an offer you’ll see every day. So let’s go.

Your Sky Team

I want to stay
Or call 0333 759 4556

Mix and match your perfect Sky package

We’ve got all you need to make everything
work better, faster and clearer.

Sky TV
& Netflix

+£5

a month

The most affordable
way to get Sky TV
and Netflix.
Netflix: Anatomy Of A Scandal - Watch now

Multiscreen

+£10

a month

Sky TV in more rooms
around your home so
everyone can watch
what they love.
Pause in the living room, pick it up in the bed room

HD

+£4

a month

HD quality and clarity
that's five times
sharper than standard
definition.
Red eye on a green frog

Sky Mobile

Stay with Sky TV
and get a 2GB SIM on us.

12-month min term. £6pm
from month 13 unless cancelled.
Sky Mobile SIM card

BT
Sport

+£28

a month

The only place to
watch live UEFA
Champions League.
PSG players Kylian Mbappé and Lionel Messi

To get the perfect package for you, talk to your friendly Sky team today.

I want to stay
Or call 0333 759 4556

Your Sky Team

Sky
I get all that on IPTV for less than a quid a week Bob.

Speaking of telephone and broadband: If any of our Moon members are experiancing financial hardship then BT are offering the Home Essential services below. Just telephone them and they will immediatly switch you.

BT Home Essentials 1

- 36Mb

Home Essentials 2

- 67Mb
£15/mth
+ £9.99 upfront

£20/mth
+ £9.99 upfront
- Universal credit
- Employment and support allowance

- Pension credit ('guarantee credit' element)
- Income support

- Jobseeker's allowance

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.