Small Time Mentality?

Superbia

Anyone else find the constant squabbling and slagging off of the ticket office embarrassing?

Already saddening that the Club have had to bring ticket prices down to less than the price of a packet of fags to create a clamour for seats without the ongoing whingeing.

City responded to criticism and brought the prices down as a thank you to our 'loyal fans' - how about a bit of appreciation back and understanding that any occasion of high demand causes problems and the need for patience.

Get behind the Club as a whole instead of giving ammuninition to others that City are smaller than we would have them believe.

Dodge said:
Agreed, but I dont find the reduction in price saddening, it's uplifting IMO.

It is the need for reduction that saddens me - proud of the club for doing it, just a shame at a reasonable price of £15 we were struggling.

It’s a little disappointing that we have had to do reduce ticket prices to this level.

But it’s great that the club have been on the ball enough to actually implement it. I hope it pays off for everyone at the club as it is a brave decision.

I think few City fans realise that the good times are back at City. I’ve followed City through thin and thinner home and then away since I was a lad of 7 in 1983.

We’ve never had anything to shout about in this time.

We’ve now got arguably one of the best players in the world on our books, a great young squad, a core of players who have graduated through the Youth team, a brilliant if not always atmospheric stadium, with regular crowds over 40k AND we’re in the Quarter Finals of a European competition.

Maybe this will help us kick on and bring a few of the fans that helped us fill CoMS week in week out when we first moved back out of the woodwork.

Stop griping about the ticket office. It was easy enough to get through on line with just a little bit of patience.

the club are addressing the financial crisis in this country. I think its brilliant. Think of the jobless family who are trying hard to make ends meat who can take them and there 3 kids to the hamburg game for a total of £13. Hats off to the club

Brilliant move by City which will get a good few stay-at-homes back in the habit of going to the game again. A full-house will undoubtedly help the team's chances of qualification and will introduce a whole raft of new kids into the ranks of True Blues.

Oh and we can afford it.

~:-)

The reason the ticket office is being criticised is because like every major game played by this club they have made a complete mess of it.

Wembley 99 was a fiasco, Wigan tickets the same year when fans waited 9 hours after being given a raflle ticket by the club only then to be told all tickets have sold out.

I haven't missed a game at home all season including cup matches,travelled to Middjtlland, Schalke and will go to Hamburg but it looks like I will not be able to get a ticket for this game and frankly I am pissed as loyalty points, citycard etc have not been taken into consideration and so any daytripper who hasn't been arsed all season has got a ticket at my expense.

franksinatra said:
The reason the ticket office is being criticised is because like every major game played by this club they have made a complete mess of it.

Wembley 99 was a fiasco, Wigan tickets the same year when fans waited 9 hours after being given a raflle ticket by the club only then to be told all tickets have sold out.

I haven't missed a game at home all season including cup matches,travelled to Middjtlland, Schalke and will go to Hamburg but it looks like I will not be able to get a ticket for this game and frankly I am pissed as loyalty points, citycard etc have not been taken into consideration and so any daytripper who hasn't been arsed all season has got a ticket at my expense.

dont you have a seasoncard?

No mate I was doing agency work at the time and work in the construction industry so it wasn't really able at the time to hand over 600 pounds. Ive gone every game for years either via citycard or accesscard. At the moment I think I might just walk away as im that angry at how the club has conducted itself.

I can remember the derby of 1990 and getting turned away for a ticket as my membership number for the kippax was 11,200 and they stopped applications at 11,000.

Not sure about "Small Time Mentality" but the excitement over reduced tickets,size of inflatables/flags etc is in danger overshadowing the game,lets hope the extra support doesn't concentrate on these elements and overlook the importance of a win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.