Smoking In Toilets

I clicked this thread just to read the comments
giphy.gif

I had a pulmonary infarction caused by pulmonary emboli last year and while they don’t know exactly what caused it, a leading contributor is smoking.

I socially smoked for years, bearing in mind I went out three nights a week for about 15 years. Never smoked in the toilets anywhere, mind.

If there was one thing I’d change in my life it would be that I’d never tried a cig.
Thought you were going to say if there’s one thing you’d have changed in your life you’d have smoked in toilets

It just proper selfish behaviour, anyone can go 2 hours without a cig.
There's a few times I've been nursing a rotten hangover at a city game and the smell of cigs in the bogs has sent me under, would honestly prefer the smell of shite

It just proper selfish behaviour, anyone can go 2 hours without a cig.
There's a few times I've been nursing a rotten hangover at a city game and the smell of cigs in the bogs has sent me under, would honestly prefer the smell of shite
I had to give up smoking and go cold Turkey in summer 2003 cos I was a 50 a day smoker and I knew I couldn’t watch City and not smoke (with the move to COMS). My brother is a probation officer and he was told on a training course one time that nicotine is something like 12 times more addictive than heroin (not sure how they measure that) and then add in all the other addictive additives they put in to get people hooked, I do sympathise with smokers but I don’t condone it, just explaining the addictive nature of cigarettes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.