Smoking

I hate it when they smoke on the spirals on the way out. It's so tightly packed that you can't get out of the way of it and I end up not being able to breathe

It's absolutely disgusting and I hope the club sort it out too

Last edited:
I remember the stewards at Pride Park opening the gates at the back of the away end so that the smokers could nip out for a quick one (or two) at half time.
I was a 20 a dayer until recently, it IS an addiction, but I'd never have dreamed of pissing other fans off by sparking up in the bogs.
I still vape, it's what got me off the real thing after almost 40 years. Don't think the club are allowed smoking areas in an enclosed stadium, but do the same laws apply to vaping areas?
Imagine the sweet smell of cherry menthol or Colombian coffee wafting through the stands. Sweet!

i personally Don't see the harm in it really, think alot of you should lighten up. At the end of the day, you're in the toilets for a minute if that all game and the spirals are in an outside area. Its not as if it's unbareable for a few mins all game...at stoke you're aloud fags in the bogs!

I'd be more pissed off at the smackheads that sniff things off the back of toilet seats tbh! (which is certainly more of a trend at away games admittedly)

i personally Don't see the harm in it really, think alot of you should lighten up. At the end of the day, you're in the toilets for a minute if that all game and the spirals are in an outside area. Its not as if it's unbareable for a few mins all game...at stoke you're aloud fags in the bogs!

I'd be more pissed off at the smackheads that sniff things off the back of toilet seats tbh! (which is certainly more of a trend at away games admittedly)

For our American readers, the highlighted part simply means one is permitted to smoke cigarettes in the conveniences, though quite what else is allowed in Stoke has been a matter of conjecture for some time.

You smoking a fag is more inconsiderate than someone having a line in a bog.

Don't be so stupid.

Well for one, if you don't smoke it's unpleasant never mind the health effects and leaves you smelling of smoke, and it's not allowed I am quite libertarian in my outlook and if people want to smoke then it's their choice I would rather not be effected by it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.