So is it safe to book the hotel for Wembley?

Carver said:
deano ou812 said:
madsmcfc said:
Think it's the 2nd March.
Cheers couldn't be arsed looking it up,gonna have look at flights..which is the best airport to fly into...from belfast..

Gatwick, Luton or Stansted with Easyjet, it's up to you. You are going to have to stay Sat night, you won't quite get there on the flight that lands at 11:40 on Sun at Gatwick. Last flight back 21:05 on the Sun.

Stansted is the cheapest flight wise and easiest. Stansted Express to Liverpool St then Metropolitan Line to Wembley Park.
If you are staying and fly to Gatwick Gatwick get Easybus for £2 to Earl's Court. You'll probably have to go to Piccadilly to get a tube out,

Plenty of answers on yahoo and tripadvisor it all depends where you are staying mate.

Note the station at Stansted is being remodelled and train timetable is disrupted. 2nd March is the last day of works.
Cheers for that carver.....

I edited my post on previous page deano:

Belfast City to Heathrow:
Yes you can get there on the day BHD 07:45-> 09:05 LHR LHR 19:45-> 21:05 BHD £140 with Aer Lingus. BA is similar but earlier back and a few quid more. You can get to Wembley via tube (Piccadilly then Jubilee).

You've just got to hope that they don't change the k.o. time any later than 2pm with that or you will be struggling.

Don't need to book a hotel as I have somewhere to kip whenever I go to London, but I think its pretty safe to book my train tickets in the morning, if West Ham beat us 7-0 in the second leg then there will be bigger things to be worried about than a train ticket.

Booked train tickets the day after the Leicester game.
4 x adults & 2 x kids £105.60 return.
Worth the gamble, happy days!
Just looking at train tickets now for the FA cup final & shield in August!!!!!

didsburyblu said:
Booked the Ibis on Wembley Way with free cancellation last month. Never worried then and even less so now.

You can't cancel if you book that hotel now

Final: Sunday 2nd March, 2pm
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

Is that KO time confirmed? What happens if City play Utd? I am just wary of the Kick Off being moved for TV. Happens so much. That's putting me off booking the train now

Marvin said:
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

Is that KO time confirmed? What happens if City play Utd? I am just wary of the Kick Off being moved for TV. Happens so much. That's putting me off booking the train now

What you on about? The ko is set in stone and its always on TV, well it wernt in 76 but is now, is city play our out of town neighbours then we will spank em

stonie said:
Marvin said:
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

What you on about? The ko is set in stone and its always on TV, well it wernt in 76 but is now, is city play our out of town neighbours then we will spank em
I know it sas 2pm on the Wembley web-site, but given past experience of Wembley semi-finals and Finals how can you be sure they wont move it for TV?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.