So is it safe to book the hotel for Wembley?

Marvin said:
stonie said:
Marvin said:
Final: Sunday 2nd March, 2pm
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

Is that KO time confirmed? What happens if City play Utd? I am just wary of the Kick Off being moved for TV. Happens so much. That's putting me off booking the train now

What you on about? The ko is set in stone and its always on TV, well it wernt in 76 but is now, is city play our out of town neighbours then we will spank em
I know it sas 2pm on the Wembley web-site, but given past experience of Wembley semi-finals and Finals how can you be sure they wont move it for TV?

Spot on

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
What you on about? The ko is set in stone and its always on TV, well it wernt in 76 but is now, is city play our out of town neighbours then we will spank em
I know it sas 2pm on the Wembley web-site, but given past experience of Wembley semi-finals and Finals how can you be sure they wont move it for TV?

Spot on

Surely a final is set in stone and already had TV taken into account?

I honestly wouldn't just yet! This is City we're talking about. Knowing us we'll get a sickness bug on the morning of the match and have to play our u18s and lose 7-0! ;D

(saying that i reckpn our u18s would get something against WHU!)

Jumping the gun a bit here lads? :)
Prices will go up if the scum get past sunderland so you're right to book now.

Just booked our minibus as we are on a tight budget for this one with the Barcelona trip only 9 days later

Trying to make this a day trip from Dublin. Almost have the flights booked (just being hesitant). What price are we talking ticket wise? And what are the chances of me getting hold of some? Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.