so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
B4qn60HIEAAHJly.jpg
i've watched the game for the first time tonight, and that is a blatant lie about Silva, he celebrates at the same time as everyone else

cockroaches

You pissed up bastard.

So where were you in the Olympic stadium, asleep under your chair? Or was GDM standing in front of you?

PaleBlue said:
Wednesday afternoon Drive on Talksport was all about Arsenal scoring four goals, Chelsea playing a kid that night and Pellegrini losing his job if we "failed again" in the CL. Thursday afternoon, no mention of a great performance, talking about Spurs and West Brom, anything but City - w4nkers. If we fall they are all over us, something positive and we get ignored.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCj_C-Yb3xI[/video]

Chris in London said:
squirtyflower said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
i've watched the game for the first time tonight, and that is a blatant lie about Silva, he celebrates at the same time as everyone else

cockroaches

You pissed up bastard.

So where were you in the Olympic stadium, asleep under your chair? Or was GDM standing in front of you?
i had had the odd beer and glass of red wine, and GDM was there, but please use your forensic mind to explain how i could possibly be watching the ball hit the back of the net and watch Merlin go mad at the same time?

What absolute nonsense with regards to David Silva. Watch the game again and when we score he's as delighted as anyone.

Lucky Toma said:
Even by the Fail's standards the Silva celebration lie is an extremely odd one.

No-one but Blues would care one jot and we know its fiction. Just very odd indeed.

Its almost childish.....and definitely clutching at straws in an effort to discredit/undermine us - truly pathetic.

What a shame these rodents don't have the balls to come on the forum and explain their bile.

What on earth is to be gained by publishing something that is totally untrue?
Blues and in fact anyone that watched the match on TV knows it is utter bollocks.
The Fail are just making themselves a laughing stock, why?

But why does our great football club meekly accept these lies ? in any other walk of life libel and slander actions would be undertook and the lying bastards would be forced to retract their their comments and pay compensation , its about time our PR department manned up and starting banning the f*ckers. It is not an occasional disparaging remark , it is a continuous attack on our club from all sections of the media , and is now getting beyond a joke.

And yet some people for reasons known only to themselves refuse to accept there is an " Agenda."
Perhaps there heads are stuck so firmly in the sand they cannot get them out.
Oh I forgot City were first on match of the day the other week, so obviously there is no agenda. I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.