Some Of Our Fans

Re: Our Fans

Ducado said:
No trouble at all where we were sat, some bloke shouting in the first half that's about it, perhaps the thread title should read some of our fans? We have always had a few knob heads following us

Good point

Sat in 538 and everyone was really great, had to stand for the entire game but wasn't too bad

I was in 537 and can generally say was top where I was everyone was stood up and singing even had kids in there was a top atmosphere. Nothing like the final of last year shame to hear but it will always happen now were going to be at wembley often attracts a new lot of fans. Success is all they know - youngens

CTID1988 said:
Bruun said:
Every club have fans like that, it's just easy to slag off at other teams fans. That's the sad reality.

I would of honestly rather been sat in the stretford end than be with the fuckwits i was near, im not even joking. Ive seen cunts from all clubs but these took the biscuit

Where were you sat? Didn't see anything in 123

Sad to say but I saw some pretty vile behaviour inside the ground today - pissed up people treating others like shit and throwing their weight about. One guy who should hang his head in shame was pushing a women around who was incredibly upset.

Hope it didn't spoil your day too much. The knobs have always been there though - no different to most big city clubs. I remember getting twatted in the 80s coming out of the Kippax in the crush as I was being pushed into the bloke in front. I was 13.

was sat in front of a right bunch of pillocks today. is long time since i have heard such shite been spouted. just glad I don't have the misfortune to sit near them at the ethihad.

And what about the thousands and thousands of well behaved blues? Every club has their share of nob head fans so don't tarnish the entire City fan base with the same brush just because you encountered a few nobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.