Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

So including Come On Eileen, the Birdy Song, Young at Heart and It's Got To Be Perfect, I've concluded I must have a serious aversion to family celebrations

I’ve been abroad watching Celtic over a dozen times and the only time I saw a bug fight was when cops attacked us at the Celta Vigo game, including a young guy in a wheelchair and men, not thugs, steamed into them to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves.

Every club has thugs. We have no more than any other proportionately. It’s jyst we have a bigger support than most. If you do a search about ya causing violence abroad you won’t find anything.

Peace

I’ve seen Celtic fans pissed up fighting and asleep at Old Trafford, fighting in the streets at Sunderland, singing IRA songs at the Etihad, attacking a karaoke night in Glasgow on a Friday night. The club’s reputation hasn’t been invented by people who don’t like them. People don’t like them because they’ve seen the reputation being earned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.