Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

I’ve seen Celtic fans pissed up fighting and asleep at Old Trafford, fighting in the streets at Sunderland, singing IRA songs at the Etihad, attacking a karaoke night in Glasgow on a Friday night. The club’s reputation hasn’t been invented by people who don’t like them. People don’t like them because they’ve seen the reputation being earned.

Probably the same guys in every situation.

Attacking a Karaoke on a Friday night?

Are you just following me around pulling me up on my opinions? Are we associated with the song? No. Most football fans used to sing it but Liverpool, Celtic and Dortmund are associated with it in their respective leagues.
following you around? you a bit fucking paranoid?

Its a fucking song.....who gives a flying fuck

Probably the same guys in every situation.

Attacking a Karaoke on a Friday night?
A pub in Glasgow. The pricks outside that pub weren’t under 8 years old so it can’t possibly have been the IRA singing pricks outside the Etihad last season.

If you’re going to be upset every time a Mancunian says anything bad about your team, maybe you should reconsider your options.

Wind of Change - The Scorpions - video was like an EU promo vid.

As mentioned by others Simply (fucking) Red and that ginger wanker Ed Sheeran.

Anything by the Petshop Boys - every song is the same and the singer, if you can call him that, just talks.

following you around? you a bit fucking paranoid?

Its a fucking song.....who gives a flying fuck

The fucking thread is about songs you don’t like. I agreed with a poster and then added that I don’t like three teams who sing it. I’m aware that City fans have sung it but guess what will happen if you or I try to get it started on Sunday.

Telling me that City fans have sung it isn’t going to make me suddenly like the fucking thing.

A pub in Glasgow. The pricks outside that pub weren’t under 8 years old so it can’t possibly have been the IRA singing pricks outside the Etihad last season.

If you’re going to be upset every time a Mancunian says anything bad about your team, maybe you should reconsider your options.

I don’t get upset. I ask for clarification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.