South Stand Level 2 atmosphere

mcfcirlam

The atmosphere in blocks 219/220 has been improving over the last few weeks but tonight was magnificent.
We were singing David Silva Ole rather than the one City version being sang by the singing section.
Its not for me to decide but as we have been trying to get a Silva song this should be the one IMO.
I'm sure Rome will help decide which version sticks but I hope it is the song for Silva.
Well done to Block 220 and other blocks in South Stand level 2 and hope it continues.
"South Stand corner we are here
Shag your women and drink your beer"

You know what we are, you know what we are, we're 220, that's what we are -- best atmosphere this season and it's building so let's get it spreading - ole ole David Silva Ole.

mcfcirlam said:
The atmosphere in blocks 219/220 has been improving over the last few weeks but tonight was magnificent.
We were singing David Silva Ole rather than the one City version being sang by the singing section.
Its not for me to decide but as we have been trying to get a Silva song this should be the one IMO.
I'm sure Rome will help decide which version sticks but I hope it is the song for Silva.
Well done to Block 220 and other blocks in South Stand level 2 and hope it continues.
"South Stand corner we are here
Shag your women and drink your beer"

220 was best for a long while --David Silva ole

Thought someone had brought a drum until I noticed a row of lads at the back using the boards to 'drum up' atmosphere.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=933459416684082&fref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=93 ... 82&fref=nf</a>

not sure how to put this in here but if some one can sort it

This is what I call atmosphere or it could be a full blown invasion

I as surprised at how good the home atmosphere was yesterday. I think Aguero's injury flicked that switch and got the fans behind the team. I expected a subdued atmosphere and Everton fans singing the usual derogatory chants, but it was them who were quiet and us noisier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.