South Stand Level 2 atmosphere

mrtwiceaseason said:
Not a ctitisism but thought the atmosphere was poor yesterday .sit in the north stand and if its not a song we know haven't got a clue what the south stand or away fans are singing .someone posted on here that the stadium was designed like that with sound dampening for the athletic s.??

The stadium design has nothing to do with having a poor atmosphere sometimes. Hamburg and the airs fans proved that as long as everyone sings you can hear them

mrtwiceaseason said:
Not a ctitisism but thought the atmosphere was poor yesterday .sit in the north stand and if its not a song we know haven't got a clue what the south stand or away fans are singing .someone posted on here that the stadium was designed like that with sound dampening for the athletic s.??

If you sit north stand you're never gonna get any atmosphere - children's library

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

The stadium design has nothing to do with having a poor atmosphere sometimes. Hamburg and the airs fans proved that as long as everyone sings you can hear them
It has been stated that the stadium was built with sound proofing so as an example the high jumpers wouldnt be distracted by the sprinters applause .and the new roof will increase the sound distribution .
Don't know if any of this is true just what I've read on here. ?

117 M34 said:
mcfcirlam said:
I went to Aris 3 years ago in Europa League and they put on a show that night.
There is a you tube video if you search for Aris, cup final.
30000 fans travelling 620 km by road in convoy.
They were crazy but tame, think they enjoyed us being there.It was 14th February.
Our song that trip was
35 years waiting for the chance
To take my missus to the Valentines dance
But for 35 years we've been waiting to play in Aris
ARIS, ARIS who the f**k are ARIS.
Still not as good as 220 yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing the drum.

After we have decided on Silva OLE we can move onto
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS
SECOND NAME IS NAVAS, NAVAS
THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, LIKE IT
IN FACT WE FUCKIN LOVE IT
Woowoh, Woowoh.
Have we been relegated to the championship?

Mcfcirlam is a legend - get them all going, sounds like 117 is afraid of a bit of competition.

Good Morning "SOUTH STAND LEVEL 2" people.
Firstly, I hope Prestwich Blue is happy that I haven't started a new thread and I apologise for my actions last week.
I am led to believe that there are plenty of would be singers in our block, but need a leader to start us off.
It would be good if the back row started us off as you have been trying constantly.
Wetherspoons breakfast including liquid refreshments for me on Saturday so count me in to create the atmosphere.
I think we have agreed now on "DAVID SILVA OLE".
How about
"SOUTH STAND CORNER WE ARE ERE, SHAG YOUR WOMEN AND DRINK YOUR BEER"
(Ladies are welcome to change the words if necessary).
Palace are the best at the "Whooooah chant" and we came up with this on the way to Wembley last season
JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, SECOND NAME IS NAVAS,NAVAS, NAVAS,
THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, LIKE IT, LIKE,
IN FACT WE FUCKIN LOVE IT, WOOOOAH, WOOOOAH.
My mate, Tom, sits on the back row and his SILVA song is still not been released, but could be a Xmas number 1 without the help of XFACTOR.
As follows
HE CAME FROM SPAIN WITH JUST ONE AIM, DAVID, SILVA
HE CAME TO MAKE US GREAT AGAIN, DAVID, SILVA
AND WHEN HIS JOB WITH US WAS DONE, AND ALL THE TROPHIES HE HAS WON,
WE CALLED HIM, DAVID SILVA, KING OF SPAIN.
(Tune - UWES GRANDAD BOMBED THE STRETFORD END)

If as been suggested by Nigel, we move the away fans to underneath us, joined the singing section to the South Stand level 1,
got South Stand Corner atmosphere going the noise level would be immense.
All we need then is other sections in North,West and East to try and do what we are trying.
Looking forward to Saturday, see you all just after kick off as usual.

Well done to lads on the back row yesterday.
I looked around the block and there were plenty of smiles and more singers than against Everton.
Hope we can keep it going.
See u Sunday.
Merry Xmas.

mcfcirlam said:
Well done to lads on the back row yesterday.
I looked around the block and there were plenty of smiles and more singers than against Everton.
Hope we can keep it going.
See u Sunday.
Merry Xmas.

Probably not the best game to get everyone going, but it's coming -- well done lads, keep it going you can see others waiting to join in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.