South stand second tier, atmosphere?

Kenney_The_Blue

It is just me that is going to be singing and holding my banana and flag in the second tier or is anyone else with me? :D

Wouldnt mind moving my season ticket to 110/111 next season, would it be worth it boys?

111 is brill mate i really recommend it however i have seen the tier above us get quite heated especially recently looks like the atmosphere there is starting to take off.

The more noise the better i say!

Season ticket holder in south stand block 220, its quite a good atmosphere to be honest.

SS Upper. 10 seats from thre away fans. Should be good. Doesn't always get going, but it will that night.

blue_22 said:
Season ticket holder in south stand block 220, its quite a good atmosphere to be honest.
The only aisles that sing in South Stand are 216 and 212

If there's a good atmosphere in the rest of the South Stand it's down to those lads at the back of South Stand 216.

We can see the whole of the South Stand Upper from where we sit, so we know the score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.