South stand second tier, atmosphere?

Trigger said:
bound to be crap in that section that is where De Niro & 183sash sit ;)

It's a bloody good stand I'll have you know! :op Scoreboard behind us, alright service at bar/food(small catchment area really being a corner stand), quick exit to the main road, excellent view, banter with away fans when they fill their allocation, and you can peek into the media box window.

We also have that guy with the big grey haired beast of a fan at the front of the stand with flag, haha (who is he??)

Been in South Stand level 2 for the last couple of European games and the atmosphere wasn't great. Was alright though and I found people more friendly than down on level 1.

SouthStand211 said:
Trigger said:
bound to be crap in that section that is where De Niro & 183sash sit ;)

It's a bloody good stand I'll have you know! :op Scoreboard behind us, alright service at bar/food(small catchment area really being a corner stand), quick exit to the main road, excellent view, banter with away fans when they fill their allocation, and you can peek into the media box window.

We also have that guy with the big grey haired beast of a fan at the front of the stand with flag, haha (who is he??)

Yes but you still have to put up with De Niro and 183sash ;)

CheshireMCFC. said:
The atmosphere only really picks up when one team scores. That's when the banter starts to fly.

Speaking of which... last weeks Sunderland "Istanbul" song "Championship, championship you are going etc etc you are going at the end of may" FIVE STAR! haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.