Southampton Game

I'm looking for two together vs Southampton. A mate and his missus are moving to Dublin after the game because he's got a new job.

I have 2 seats in the East Stand block 302for sale to anyone within a 30 mile radius of Newbury Berkshire. Fv is £54 per seat.

I have 3 together east stand level 2 .block 209 .i live in Warrington but in Manchester 2 times a week

m56hale said:
2 seats together for the last game v Southampton in block 204. Both over 65’s.
Seats near halfway and are the padded leather type seat next to hospitality section
They are “premium” seats
Any offers under the face value of £41 each please pm me
Cheers
These are my season cards Will accept £50 for both. Please pick up from me in Altrincham or Stockport

JJH said:
Two tickets for sale - East Stand Level 3, Block 302 Row M.

Face value was £54, but realistically, knowing that I don't live in Manchester and they'd have to be posted to you, I'd accept anything over £40.

I'm open to offers - please message me if you'd like this tickets.

Note - that I'll be looking for the money to be sent over PayPal if at all possible, as I don't live in the Manchester area anymore due to work commitments!

Cheers.
Must also add - they're adult tickets.

1 x Adult ticket for Southampton, Colin Bell, Block 326 Row E. Face value £48, will take £40. Brother-in-law will meet at stadium on the day.

Edit: Ticket now sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.