Southampton (H) League Cup Post-Match Thread

Angelino, Laporte, Cancelo... Great players for the future and present of this team. Didnt get a chance to watch the game btw. Just excited we have some actual wingbacks =-)

PEP @tommydoylemcfc played well in position that isn’t his natural position, usually he is further forward. He played really good! Congratulations to him on his debut.

PEP The @Carabao_Cup is a good competition. We are already at the quarter-finals so we’ll see the draw. You cannot win four titles in one season when you don’t play games so seriously. For the players who didn’t play the last games it’s good for me to see the rhythm.

No power for going on three days, no power in the foreseeable future . . . ergo, fuck it, ditch work, head to the bar, dump a few pints into my gullet and watch the kids in sky blue. Nice win, Foden and Angelino have the spark in their eyes, Kun is a legend, onwards and upwards, back to the office to type this, then home to listen to the one piece of modern technology that works in my electricity-less house -- the battery-operated radio.

No power for going on three days, no power in the foreseeable future . . . ergo, fuck it, ditch work, head to the bar, dump a few pints into my gullet and watch the kids in sky blue. Nice win, Foden and Angelino have the spark in their eyes, Kun is a legend, onwards and upwards, back to the office to type this, then home to listen to the one piece of modern technology that works in my electricity-less house -- the battery-operated radio.
That is awful, mate.

Is PG&E even giving you updates at this point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.