Spurs’ new stadium

Tickets haven't even been sold!
The loss incured by City fans occurs without even buying a ticket!
Spurs are up shit creak without a paddle and City are NOT going to bail them out if it.

If tickets haven't been sold, then they haven't entered into a contract with you. Much as I might like to take people to court for my business where people have let me down, without a contract, even verbal, the phrase "without a leg to stand on" springs to mind.

If tickets haven't been sold, then they haven't entered into a contract with you. Much as I might like to take people to court for my business where people have let me down, without a contract, even verbal, the phrase "without a leg to stand on" springs to mind.
Let's just agree to disagree.
You are wrong and City WILL stick by their fans.

Let's just agree to disagree.
You are wrong and City WILL stick by their fans.

City might well do. Doesn't mean they legally have to. But just baldly saying I'm wrong doesn't cut it. But I'll happily buy you a beer or ten if this even got remotely near a court without them laughing.

if I told you I would have to kill you.

Old work colleague works for Mace - just come off the phone to him!
Just wondered how reliable the information is - looks like it isn't from a friend of a friend of a friend

Dont know if it is published aboove, but Twickenham has been officially ruled out by the RFU.

I'm a spark working in London the figures of £600 a day for testers is true
been offered it twice others are working double shifts.
One spark worked last night and in a 12 hour shift second fixed a fused spur
Apparently they are struggling for materials also.

So I haven't read the whole of this thread I'll admit. Can anyone link to me from earlier in this thread or explain how Tottenham weren't aware of the possibility of this level of delay months ago please? It seems very odd.

Or did they know, and there's a deeper issue at work here?

I'm a spark working in London the figures of £600 a day for testers is true
been offered it twice others are working double shifts.
One spark worked last night and in a 12 hour shift second fixed a fused spur
Apparently they are struggling for materials also.
Yep I had a few texts and calls looking for testers, extra money if you have your own test gear!! Thought they got stopped from doing double shifts when someone went to the papers? All sorts of rumours been flying around for months about that place, latest one being the fire alarm wired in the wrong type of cable, and only 11 out of 300 and odd loops actually work. Not been myself, but have been following it for ages and know a few lads that have, and by the sounds of things it will be nowhere near by the time our game is due to be played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.