The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems Barca will be hovering around him, Hazard, and Coutinho and Real will be looking at Hazard, Kane and Alli.

If Alderweireld does get a move away and doesn't mind leaving England, I could see Juve in for him as they've already lost Bonucci along with the fact that Chiellini and Barzagli are both getting up there in age.

Rose is nailed on for the rags IMO.
I can see the 'Red Rose' headline now.

They're not looking too shabby, seems like they might actually be contending for the top spot(again) unlike those bus wankers.

Last edited:
They're a much more physical team than people realise. The vast majority of their players are at least 6 ft tall, or at the very least close to it. Almost all their players talk about how hard Pochettino works them in that regard.

In a way, they're a hark back to English teams of yesteryear: Power, pace, skill, great team spirit and a well organised defence. They remind me of United from around 05-07.

They're the team that United like to think they are right now though.

As a downside, they're not the best equipped to break down a team that sets up just to stifle them . It's also likely that they'll suffer somewhat against sides that are really good at keeping possession (that aren't ridiculously error prone a la Liverpool), as Tottenham aren't the kind of side that would sit deep and play on the counter. But both those kinds of teams aren't teams Tottenham will play often.

Will they actually put a performance in when they visit the Meccano set next week?, they don’t seem to turn up there at all, a bit like us at Anfield.

Yeah, it seems Barca will be hovering around him, Hazard, and Coutinho and Real will be looking at Hazard, Kane and Alli.

If Alderweireld does get a move away and doesn't mind leaving England, I could see Juve in for him as they've already lost Bonucci along with the fact that Chiellini and Barzagli are both getting up there in age.

Rose is nailed on for the rags IMO.

Certainly not the ‘Harry Kane team’ as some suggest

"Certain players had got too comfortable and some refused to train on Mondays"

"The day after we lost that match, one of our own players sang the Jose Mourinho chant to Jesus's face."

Quotes from spurs managers new book. So he took over in 2014 in May, the league cup is August so late transfer window sales that season would probably be the person who sang that to the managements face. I am gonna say Michael Dawson for that one. For the lazy fucker i will say Benoit esso thingymiji. He is a right lazy fucker and can easily see how they had to have him hang around that whole first season Poch was in charge. Sandro is a fat bugger, could easily be him actually to.

Either way, both complete shit houses whoever they were, pretty sure our Kyle would not be that ****ish. Timelines do match up either and we know how Walker left.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=2590&teamTabs=transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.